Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wondering Child

I once thought of a girl.  A girl who lived in the woods.  A girl who lived alone.  A girl who faught nearly everyday of her live to survive and depending on no one but herself.  She could not come to society for fear that her secret would be discovered.  And if people found out about it they would kill her.  Not only that but she's constantly running from witches chasing after her to "take her back home."
*sigh*  me and my big imagination.  I wish I were that girl.  I find it more sensible to be freaked out over creepy witches than a stupid test that's really only a piece of paper.  Why do people get scared of paper?  Isn't it strange how much power a single leaf of paper has on society?  I love paper.  I value it so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment