Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Semester Art pieces and House of Bears

Uh...hi
I'll try to be better at updating my blog, even if it's silliness and stuff.  My father's birthday is coming.  Strange.  So mother decided to through a big party on Friday. 
Suddenly I feel I'm living in a house of bears (hm catchy, I'm open to anyone who will write a song or poem about that phrase.  I don't really care what).  Mother and Sister are brawling each other constantly.  I'm just the little fox awkwardly keeping out of it and doing the dishes.  And the real bear (Papa) is hibernating. 

You know, I looked at the snow covered mountains and thought, wouldn't it be nice to live up there?  To be so cold your toes are falling off a bit.  You're covered in furs and things to keep warm and gather firewood for your little cottage fire, while you're watching the snowflakes make their final waltz to the ground.  I would love that.  (I know, I'm weird, I would love to live in an isolated mountain in the snow)

Anyway, here are my art pieces from last semester drawing class. Or at least some of them:

Comparison of Shiny and Matt (my scanner made all the lines in my background stand out.  I know it's awful but in real life they aren't there that much.  Ignore them)
































Just a Fairytale. 
medium: pen and ink
style: stipple

1 comment:

  1. I really like the last one; how the dandelion seeds become birds.

    ReplyDelete