Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Loss for School and a Diorama of a Spider's supper

You know, I thought I was excited for school to be over with.  No more homework, or waking up at 5:30 in the morning.  But now I kind of miss it.  It went by so fast and now I feel empty that I don't have any homework to do.  Now all of the stuff I wanted to do that I didn't have time for I have too much time.  I don't feel like doing it all the time.  And school just ended today!  I used to just love being done with school, but now I kind of want to chase it and try to get it back.  Maybe it's because I'm getting closer to becoming and adult and no longer a naive little teenager.

And now on to brighter subjects.  This is an English assignment I did back in January.  I kept it in my closet afterwards.  And well, while I was cleaning my room and riding it of "school girl" stuff, I found it.  Amazingly I just threw it away.  Of course I did take a picture of it before then, what am I crazy?
Oh, and I got my artwork back from the art show.  I'll post them all tomorrow. 

P.S.  You all better like this!  I spent my Christmas break making this paper meche thingy!

No comments:

Post a Comment