Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Thanksgiving Traditions and Harvest Commencement

My family doesn't do many traditions every holiday.  Mostly just eat food.  But as for the youngest child who is conveniently out of school, I have a tradition of my own....Making the food....My chores when I wake up for my chores is to make the food.  So there is my tradition.  But this year is special.  Instead of using pumpkin for the pie, I'm using banana squash. Ooooo! Sounds exciting!  And I must say, they look very nice.  I really want to eat them now, but I must restrain until tomorrow evening.

Also, I went out in my backyard and say the last apple remaining on the tree.  How pretty to depict the end of the harvest.  So I tried photography and I think it looks....But I 'm not very good and my camera isn't very good.  Also, my dad create a lovely masterpiece, so I'll try my "photography" again and take a picture of it.  I think you'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my mom is making pumpkin pie out of banana squash too! She says it makes the best pumpkin pie.
    Hang on little apple! I'd like to see more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete