Friday, December 14, 2012

Chocolate Bar: Staring me

At this very moment, I am trying a strange natural face mask thing.  I'm doing it only because I'm bored, and it seemed interesting to me.  I mixed a little cocoa with milk and then I mask myself like a warrior.  It's such a weird sensation.  The paste junk is cold, yet smooth and silky.  But even now it hardens on me as if I'm turning to stone.  I can hardly move my face.  But strangest of all sensations is that I smell like a chocolate bar.  I kind of want to eat myself right now.  I smell like a dark chocolate truffle coated with a little bit of cocoa to add sweet bitterness (if that even makes sense).  In fact, I wouldn't doubt that I've accidentally made a magic witch potion instead of a face mask and I'm actually turning into a chocolate bar.  I don't think I did this right...
You can tell, I'm just so bored that I'm not only turning myself into a chocolate bar, but that I'm actually posting about it.

Hmmm... If I actually turn into a chocolate bar, would my mother eat me?  Would you eat me?

2 comments:

  1. My dog would eat you. And he'd swallow every part of your chocolaty body whole while all of us screamed bloody murder. Ha ha, that wouldn't be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I don't know if I want to come to your house anymore...
    You'd have to at least sample me before your dog ate me. Make sure I'm at least delicious.

    ReplyDelete