Thursday, December 20, 2012

It finally dawned on me

People always ask me how I can draw so well.  And my answer would usually be "years of practice"  but that actually isn't it.  I don't really know how I draw so well.  It seems when I want to draw something, I don't just sit around drawing it over and over again until I've finally mastered it.  I usually give up after 10 minutes of unsatisfactory sketches.  I usually never see improvement.  But then one day, I'll just decide to draw it and voila, It looks amazing and I'm satisfied.  You see, I really don't know how I do it.  It just dawns on me is all.
And now Anime has dawned on me.  I've drawn a few sketches, but they were usually really bad.  Then suddenly last night, I got really good at it!  Now I'm super happy that I can draw Anime.
I love this sketch.  She's so cute with those sad eyes.

1 comment: